Think you’re ready to prove you’re the fastest? Our monthly Top Gun Challenge has five different challenges to prove your skills.
Our Top Gun Challenges run every month with a chance to win prizes with every challenge. All events are run in time attack format where the fastest time is the winner. Monthly record holders will be awarded a free one-month basic Axon membership and 5 points toward Axon Seasonal Tournament.
Every month we will have 5 chances for you to claim the title of Top Gun:
Event #1&2: Monthly Challenge – This challenge is restricted to fixed car setup, weather and track conditions. This is the best chance to see how well you are compare to the rest of the field.
Event #3: The F1 Challenge (Assetto Corsa) – Want to race for your favourite F1 team for a day? We will run the current F1 track format for a chance for you to take the title representing your favourite team.
Event #5: The Novice Challenge (Assetto Corsa) – This challenge is recommended for novice racers with fixed car setup, weather and track conditions. Event #5 will always have an easier cars and tracks combination. Past Top Gun Challenge winners will not be counted in this challenge.
October 2020 Challenges:
Monza Historic – Pagani Zonda
Mission Raceway – Porsche GT3 RS
Nürburgring GP – Ferrari F2004
Barcelona GP – Any GT3 Class
🏁Porsche Challenge (Club Racer Only)
Brands Hatch Indy – Porsche 718 Boxster PDK
1. Prize will be awarded to all winners on the Top Gun Challenge board.
2. For player who hold multiple records by the end of month, only a free one-month membership will be awarded.
3. Winner may have the option to upgrade their free membership by paying the difference.
4. All time must be made in any of our machines while under supervision of our staff. We will not consider any record that is made privately or outside of our facilities.
5. Axon Driver Solutions reserves the right of final decisions in case of disputes.
6. Staffs of Axon Driver Solutions will not be eligible to compete in Top Gun Challenge other than the first challenge.