Are you into motorsport and cars? Are you eager to talk cars and racing every day? If so, send us a copy of your resume. We look forward to getting to know you! This is an entry-level job.
- Interact with customers. Make them feel comfortable with your professionalism on/off track.
- Help customers into and out of the motion rigs as well as setting up LAN servers and race monitoring.
- Aid marketing department on social media by finding interesting and relevant content that sparks engagement.
- Setup motion rigs and Fanatec hardware.
- Comply to customer wishes when they are in the sim.
- Customer/Member database logging.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store and driving simulators
- Counting cash and logging cash box.
- Opening and locking up the facility.
What you bring:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sim Racing Knowledge (Assetto Corsa and iRacing).
- Settings, apps, mods, UI, driving, cars, tracks
- Assetto Corsa game and server client.
- Comprehensive knowledge of popular tracks and sim racing in general.
- Passionate towards sim racing and motorsport.
- Friendly and sociable with all types of customers regardless of skill level.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Chinese/Cantonese is an asset.
- Responsible and accountable for your actions.
- Work independently; Self-motivated
- Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)