July Axon Sim Racing Event, presented by Speed-Fanatics
Format of the race will feature a new race format: On-Site Time Attack. This event is open for public.
Competition featuring Ferrari 488 GT3 at Tsukuba Circuit
**Registration will be open later**
TIME ATTACK RACE FORMAT:
- All participants will be randomly distributed and paired in a group of 2.
- Drivers will be racing against another opponent within their groups.
- Drivers who successfully achieve faster time within their groups will advance to the next bracket and knock out the slower opponent.
- Each race will be 3 laps from pit.
- Clutch assist OK
- Fast repair is enabled (3 times)
- Setup will be baseline settings – 10 Litre
- Max Fuel Level: 25%
- Weather and track condition will be dynamic
- Race format may be adjusted depends on total registration
- Axon Driver Solutions reserves the right for final decision
Competition Type: Time Attack
$300 + $300 Track Day Voucher from Speed Fanatics
$160 for 2nd winner team
$40 for 3rd winner team
ALL participants will automatically enter in a draw for:
– 1-month Axon Basic Membership.
– 1 Autocross event entry from VCMC (2 prizes available)
– Tire Mounting or tire alignment coupon from Aria Auto Service
– Karting Voucher at Greg Moore Raceway sponsored by BBR Karting
Format: On-Site Time Attack
Track: Tsukuba Circuit
Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
Entry fee: (Early bird discount ends on -)
Early-bird entry: $10 per driver
Regular entry: $20 per driver
All Axon Members: FREE
*Membership discount only apply before membership expires
**If you have signed up for wait-list during the early bird period, the discount will still apply even your acceptance date is out of the early bird period.
***All prizes and fees are listed as Canadian Dollars. Cash prizes will be mailed out as cheque.