2018 June/July Sim Racing, presented by Speed-Fanatics
The format of this race will be team enduro. This event is open for public.
This competition is featuring Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991) on Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Register your team now for a chance to win a total prize of $600!
– This race is open to public. Each team registration fee is $70 with no limit on number of team member. Admission fee can be paid in-store or online via the Ticket section on this page.
– There will be 50% off entry fee if team has at least 1 Axon member. If the team is entirely formed by Axon Competition members or up, the team fee will be automatically waived.
– Practice session will start at 12PM and competition will start at 1PM. No practice is allowed between race.
– Total team allowed for entry will be 3/6/9. If total number of team does not meet the requirement, team members may have to combine with other team.
– Minimum number of team will be 3. If there are less than 3 teams register 2 days before the event, prize will not be issued.
Car Setting: Fixed
For more rules information, please go to the competition Rulebook.
Competition Type: Team Euduro Race
$300 and $300 Track Day Voucher from Speed Fanatics for 1st team
$160 for 2nd winner team
$40 for 3rd winner team
*All participants will automatically enter a draw for a free two-month Axon’s Basic Membership.
Format: 1-Hour Enduro Race
Track: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Cars: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991)
Entry fee: $70 per team
– Each team will have to complete a 5-minutes qualification session before race to determine the starting position.
– 2 mandatory pit stops are required for each team each race.