- Members only. Entry is free for competition members and premium members; $20 admission fee for basic members.
- Participants will be asked to finish qualifying sessions at least 2 days prior to the competition.
- Top 12 qualifiers will enter the competition on 25th.
- Participants are only allowed to do one 15-minutes qualifying session (non-transferable). The session will not count towards members’ normal usage, but booking may be required.
- Top 12 qualifiers will split into 4 groups and only 1st and 2nd place of each group will enter next round. 3rd place of each group will have a lucky draw to enter next round.
- The second round will be divided into 3 groups and only the 1st place of each group will enter the final round.
|1st Winner||2nd Winner||3rd Winner|
Simulators: Assetto Corsa
Track: Imola (Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari)
Car: Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
Race Length: 20 Minute Race
Fuel Rate: On
Tire Wear: On
Allowed Tire Out: 3
Jump Start Penalty: On
Tire: Slick Hard (H)
- Top 12 qualifiers are splits into 4 groups using the following table, where the numbers are the ranking of the qualifying session.
- The racing position for the first round is determined by the ranking of the qualifying session.
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
|1, 5, 9||2, 6, 10||3, 7, 11||4, 8, 12|
- The second round of the race is split into 3 groups using the following table, where the numbers are the ranking determined by the total distance in the first round.
- The racing position for second and final rounds are determined by the total distance of the previous round.
|Group A||Group B||Group C|
|1, 4, 7||2, 5, 8||3, 6, 9|
- Rules may subject to change if the total number of participants does not reach 12.